Ambrose Harcourt - Sunday Soul
Giant Jukebox of Soul
Each Sunday morning our listeners join Ambrose Harcourt for the best way to wake to on a Sunday morning.
They also help us create this jukebox of tunes that have made a mark on their lives. As Ambrose says, songs remind us of people, places and things in our lives.
Or maybe you just want to suggest a tune that you believe should be included just because you love it, but no story.
If you have one of those tunes and a great story to tell or not, then email us with your story and the tune to email@example.com or fill out the form below.
A new track gets added every Sunday on the Show, so help us build this giant Jukebox of soul, Motown and Caribbean crackers.
So far we have created this Jukebox
- I Just Called to Say I love you – Stevie Wonder
- It Takes Two – Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
- Give Me A Reason – Luther Vandross
- You’ve Got a Friend – Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
- Feel Like Making Love – Roberta Flack
- Lonely For your love Baby – Sam Dees
- Feel the Need In Me – The Detroit Emeralds
- Love TKO – Teddy Pendergrass
- The Love I Lost – Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes
- Your Love Keeps Lifting me Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Rock Me Tonight (For Old times’ sake) – Freddie Jackson
- Lover Boy – Billy Ocean
- Tune in this Sunday at 7am to find out which song will fill this slot
Polar bear gets root canal surgery to fix 'very painful' broken tooth at wildlife park
A polar bear with a "very painful" broken tooth underwent dental surgery at a popular wildlife park.
'You are as old as you feel': Queen turns down Oldie of the Year award
She may be 95, but it seems the Queen feels too young at heart to accept the main award for "Oldie of the Year".
Job interviews are daunting enough - but these police recruits were grilled by Morgan Freeman
A job interview can be a daunting prospect at the best of times.
Australia's 'biggest-ever' hailstones damage cars and shatter windows
Giant hailstones bigger than 16cm (6.3 inches) appear to have fallen in Queensland, according to Australia's weather agency.